At Victorville Bail Bonds®, We Take Care Of Our Clients
When a friend or family member you care about is in trouble, you will do anything to help. Sometimes, this even means bailing him or her e out of jail. If you use the wrong bail bond company, it could take forever and cost you an arm and a leg. Instead of wasting your time with those other bail bond companies, go to Victorville Bail Bonds®.
Victorville Bail Bonds® is a statewide, family-owned bail bond company. We have been helping the people of California rescue their loved ones from jail quickly and easily for the last 30 years. Our bail agents have years of knowledge and experience behind them. They are some of the best bail agents in the state of California and we like to keep it that way.
We know that when our bail agents are at their best, our clients receive only the best bail bond service. This is why we train all of our bail agents every year. We like to keep our bail agents at the top of their game all the time. Our bail agents will help you get your friend or family member out of jail anytime and anywhere you need them.
Our bail agents at Victorville Bail Bonds® are available 24/7, so call 760-964-8377 anytime!
Unlike our competitors who simply want to make as much money as they can off of their clients, we, at Victorville Bail Bonds®, are here to help our clients. We will work with you to create a personalized payment plan that fits your budget. This way, the large cost of the bail bonds are broken up into smaller, more manageable monthly payments.
Once you call Victorville Bail Bonds®, you can rest easy knowing you are in good hands. Our bail agents will help you rescue your loved one from jail in a timely manner and at a price you can afford. We have helped thousands of Californians since our founding in 1987, let us help you too.
You can reach us at 760-964-8377 any time of day.
We can even work with you on financial arrangements – like collateral or credit terms.
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bond Store
- Easy Payment Plans
- Collateral Not Always Needed*
- Any Jail, Any Court
- Se Habla Espanol
*On approved credit.
We Have An Obligation To:
- Provide fast and courteous service
- Provide receipts for all money collected
- Provide receipts for the collateral used to financially guarantee the bail bond
- Provide information, such as, date and location regarding the defendant’s mandatory court appearance
- Explain to the parties signing the contracts what they are signing and their contractual responsibility
- Provide phone numbers in case of questions or failure to appear in court
- Keep all information confidential
- Be courteous and polite
- Go over payment arrangements
- Return your collateral after all obligations are fulfilled
- Give legal advice
- Refer you to an attorney
- Deposit any monies toward the defendant for referring business
- Take bribes
- Negotiate a bail bond before a crime has taken place